MILOS RENT A SCOOTER
Find out the most important information before finalizing your reservation.
Delivery & pick-up to your location
24hr road side assistance
Free helmet & top box
The payment includes:
- All legal taxes (VAT)
- Free kilometers
- Free helmet and top box
- Free deliveries or receipts of rented motors outside the office, upon request
- For online vehicle reservations, payment can be made through PayPal or bank deposit.
- For reservations made in the physical store, payment must be done upon receipt of the vehicle and the methods of payment of a rent can be in the form of cash or by credit, debit and prepaid cards.
* Diners & Amex are not accepted
- If we receive the cancellation notice:
- up to 30 days prior to the due pick-up date, the entire amount is returned (potential costs borne by the customer).
- from 29 days up to 15 days prior to the due pick-up date, 50% of the amount is returned (potential costs borne by the customer).
- up to 14 days prior to the due pick-up date, no amount will be refunded.
- All drivers must be aware of their driving licenses before making any booking. In case of arrival of a paid reservation without the appropriate rental documents required by law and mentioned in our terms, the company has the right not to return money.
- In case the tenant does not appear on the agreed day and time of delivery without prior notice the company has the right to cancel the reservation after 3 hours and has the right of non-refund.
- Reservations made in the form of request and then no partial or full payment is made, aren’t valid.
- The driver’s license must have been issued at least one year before the rental date.
- The driver must be 21 years of age and hold the following driving license:
- A1 (up to 125cc), A2 (from 126cc and up to 400cc) or A (independent displacement) driving license, without the restriction codes 79.03, 79.04, 79(3), 79(4)
- M endorsement (American driving license)
- Class 6 (Canadian driving license)
- Class R, RE (Commonwealth of Australia driving license)
- National Driver’s License that are accepted for driving in Greece are the following:
- Driver’s License from countries who are listed in the Vienna Convention (UNTC)
- Driver’s License from EU member countries and the E.F.T.A. (European Free Trade Association)
- Driver’s License from USA, Canada, Commonwealth of Australia, United Kingdom, Gibraltar
In any other case an International Driving License is required without a restriction to mopeds
- The International Driving License must be accompanied by the driving license of the driver of the vehicle.
- You can’t rent a 125cc scooter in Greece with a car license.
- If you are not sure about your driving license, please feel free to contact us. To confirm if you have the correct driving license category, send us a picture of both sides of your driving license. You can send us an email or a message via Whatsapp or Viber.
Calls, fines and other roll-grained infringements of Greek law during the rental period are exclusively borne by the tenant. You can pay the fine directly to Traffic Police Division of Milos, alternatively you can deliver the amount of the fine to us to pay it for you in Traffic Police Division (includes an extra cost of 20€).
Fuel is paid by the customer. The vehicle must be returned with the same amount of fuel with which it was received. In case it is returned with less quantity, the customer is charged for the value of the missing fuel.
* Vehicles must be refueled with unleaded gasoline
Vehicles have coverage of a third-party liability rental insurance.
- Shipping is done only with the approval of the company.
- Damage that will be caused to the vehicle or the equipment during the transport by ship is not covered by the company and the renter is obliged to cover the costs.
- Regarding trips to Kimolos island, in a case of emergency there will be an extra charge of 250€.
- In case of a one hour’s delay beyond the time of return, the lessee is obliged to pay 5€.
- If there is any further delay, the customer is charged to the entire amount of the daily price.
- In case of return of the vehicle earlier than the date stated in the contract there will be no refund.
- Extension of rental days may be feasible upon request and availability of the vehicle.
- If the vehicle or equipment is subject to any damage or theft the tenant is required to immediately contact the company to +30 6947349500.
- The company does not offer full or partial theft cover. The customer is obliged to cover the corresponding amount (in partial or total theft) of the value of the vehicle or the equipment.
- Tire and underside damages are borne by the tenant.
- The tenant is the only person who is authorized to drive the vehicle at any time.
- The company is not responsible and doesn’t cover vehicles outside the red line. In a case of emergency there will be an extra charge of 200€.
* West and East (old Sulfur Mines) parts of the island are only visited by 4×4. You are not allowed to visit the western and eastern part of the island with the company's rental vehicles.
** Before signing the contract, the tenant can examine the condition of the vehicle. The vehicle is then photographed to certify the condition delivered to the tenant.
After signing the contract, the tenant is having a test ride in order to verify the ability to drive.
In case of damage to the vehicle during the test ride, the tenant must cover the cost.
Damage, repair costs, as well as the lost time of the vehicle caused by the tenant's fault, are financially borne by him.